Wedding & Events Executive
Tullamore, Full Time
The main duties are as follows:
- To increase Wedding business conversion and grow number of weddings for the hotel in accordance with the hotel budget and business plan.
- Plan out quarterly Sales and Marketing initiatives to drive wedding enquiries.
- Managing all Wedding accounts as well as relationship building with local guests for other occasional gatherings.
- Manage all aspects of “Hotsoft” Wedding and Events diary and daily amendments to function sheets/BEO’s.
- Manage future Bride and Grooms from enquiry through to contract and execution of event on the day.
- Up-dating and maintaining of client files in accordance with the hotel guidelines.
- Conducting follow up calls to obtain feedback from past couples, corporate clients and local clients on a weekly basis.
- Management of all social media channels from a wedding perspective with the ability to create live videos.
- To co-ordinate and co-chair, the weekly Function Sheet Meeting with the Sales and Events Executive ensuring that the operational team are clearly briefed for the next 10 days events.
- Conducts “Corporate and Wedding Showrounds” (virtually & face to face).
- Maximise revenue in relation to the average customer spend by up-selling Weddings and Events Booked.
- Attend “Wedding Open Days” and Fairs along with the sales team and manage the planning activity surrounding these.
- Co-ordinate and manage own Hotel Wedding Open Days, Showcase Evenings and Wedding Fairs withing the hotel.
- To carry out any additional duties requested by the sales team which will support the departments and hotels Business goals.
The many benefits of working in the hotel are:
- Fitness Club Membership
- Free meals on duty.
- Free car parking.
- Continuous training and opportunities to develop and progress within the company
- Staff recognition programmes.
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Employee discounts on accommodation and food across the group
- Friends and Family Special Rates.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Pension Scheme
- Paid Maternity/Adoptive and Paternity leave
- Healthcare contribution
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- Educational assistance
- Opportunites for promotion
Join Burren Amber