Kildare, Full Time
We are actively recruiting for a 4* Deluxe Hotel Spa Therapist
Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar property/role.
Responsibilities: To deliver the ultimate customer experience at all times. es, packages and product. To drive sales of Spa products and treatments, to participate in Spa and Resort promotions with in the business requirements and hours.
- To carry out all treatments within your remit to an excellent standard.
- To ensure each Guest completes a consultation form prior to treatment.
- To ensure the Guest is comfortable and knowledgeable of the treatment about to be given.
- To ensure the treatment room is clean with all work surfaces wiped after each treatment.
- Treatment couch linen to be clean and hygienic.
- Products used during a treatment should be measured and waste avoided.
- Rooms to be stocked at all times with appropriate items needed for all treatments.
- Guest to be escorted to treatment room for treatment and to relaxation room after treatment and offered refreshments.
- Client confidentiality is imperative.
- Guest to be addressed by name once known and informed of your own name.
- Guest to be advised on after care and given a recommendation form.
- To promote and maximise sales in a friendly manner.
- To empty bins in treatment rooms throughout the day.
- To check with the guest after a few minutes of treatment if the pressure of massage is correct and react accordingly.
- When treatment has been completed ask for feedback – is the Guest happy with the treatment received?
- Ensure all common areas, treatment rooms and relaxation room are immaculate at all times.
- Ensure the Guest is comfortable in the relaxation room and knows the way back to reception.
- Answer telephone calls and emails appropriately – speaking clearing and offering answers to all queries, recording requests for treatment bookings with care ensuring dates/times/special requests are recorded.
- Ensure product and treatment knowledge is fresh and accurate.
- To ensure the changing areas are kept in pristine condition and not allowing amenities to become depleted, with towels etc being replenished regularly.
- To remove used towels frequently from the changing rooms not allowing the towel bins to overflow.
- When on an opening shift all areas of the changing rooms should be cleaned.
- When on a closing shift all areas should be tidied, well organised and restocked. A night reconciliation with all entries and cash taken and deposited in the safe.
- To perform any other reasonable assignments as required in connection with the smooth running of The Well and The Hotel.
To ensure that all standards and legal requirements in respect of health, safety and contingency procedures are complied with at all times.
To work in a safe manner at all times, to ensure personal safety and the safety of colleagues and visitors to the hotel and report anything that may jeopardise safety to your Manager upon discovery including the actions of fellow colleagues.
To attend all training sessions and meetings as requested.
To maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture in accordance with the hotel’s standards.
To work within the team and help where required within the business.
To achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of customer service to both external (i.e. paying customers) and internal customers (i.e. fellow colleagues) at all times in accordance with Hotel policy.
To make suggestions to your Manager where possible which you feel will improve the operation, customer service and/or the success of your department and the hotel.
To assist fellow colleagues both within and outside your normal department where possible to ensure operational and customer service requirements are achieved at all times.
To report for duty on time and on the days rostered.