Kildare, Full Time
- To maintain the standard operating procedures for the Restaurant Department.
- To be fully familiar with the company standards, ensuring all colleagues are fully trained on these required standards.
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of the restaurant including breakfast, lunch, dinner, room service and lounge areas ensuring they are adequately staffed and supervised.
- To work closely with Senior Management in achieving required targets in relation to payroll and Gross Profit percentages.
- To work closely with the Head Chef on menu planning.
- To work closely with the Head Chef on food cost percentages and quality control.
- To ensure inventory stock takes are carried out and that the restaurant is adequately stocked and secured at all times.
- To ensure an organised order of work is in place and that best possible systems are in use.
- To communicate with all other departments and to work closely with all department heads at all times.
- Ensure Supervisors in the restaurant are carrying out their jobs in an efficient and organised fashion.
- To meet, greet and seat customers in the Restaurant / Lobby, using the guest’s name.
- To update and take bookings according to the procedures in the diary.
- To answer the telephone in a professional manner.
- To supervise and give attention to customers in the lounge.
- To manage the lounge areas.
- Responsible for any food and beverage services required from the restaurant throughout the hotel as requested.
- Implementation of the standards of service SOP’s within the restaurant department.
- To ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in compliance with company policy, ensuring all colleagues and supervisors are trained in such and have signed of a copy of the cash handling procedures which should be returned to the HR
Join Burren Amber