Wicklow, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for our client. We are looking for a driven manager that has experience in financial reporting as well as a strong food & beverage background. This position may also suit a Deputy General Manager as their is scope to progress in the role.
- Maintaining a high level of standards throughout all aspects of Lobby / Restaurant and Food and Beverage Outlets
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible labour to Food and Beverage
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the hotel are always met and to maintain operational standards
- Implementing company operating standards in relation to suppliers, Excellence Service, Hotel presentation & Customer service
- HR issues to be discussed with HR Manager with follow up information provided in the correct format.
- To ensure smooth running of all standards of service, hygiene and customer contact as agreed with General Manager and Deputy Manager.
- Ensure that departments comply and have in place all Fire, Health and Safety Measures necessary
- Complete and sign off all rosters pertaining to relevant departments and ensure no over staffing or under staffing occurs as with agreed ratios, as required
- Carry out departmental audits on a monthly basis and revert to the relevant department manager.
- Interact professionally with all guests complaints and implement corrective action, follow up complaint and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Support the profitability and cost management of the property.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to calmly lead their team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong financial accumen
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with proficient spoken & written English
Previous hotel experience and a strong background in Food & Beverage, forecasting and budgets.