Cork, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for our client. We are looking for a driven candidate that will be able to demonstrate an ability to work and lead on their own initiative and embrace the vision for the hotel, and collaborate with the senior management team to enhance the direction of the property. We are looking for a hands on person who is customer focused, driven and comes with a strong food & beverage background so they can lead the team and deliver excellent service. This is a perfect opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career to a senior level.
- People management (relationship building). (Team and Guests)
- Excellent and Demonstrable Organisation Skills, Strong Food and Beverage experience.
- Training and Development of Team members (skills development)
- Food service and delivery (Functions up to 400 pax), (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Roster writing and Payroll Cost Management (wage % ).
- Rooms Management experience.
- Efficiency Skills.
- Computer Literate (essential)
- (Hotsoft, Clarity) or Similar experience essential.
- Alkimii Roster Management (Desirable or Similar experience).