Human Resource Manager
West Dublin, Full Time
- Recruiting staff for permanent and temporary vacancies liaising with the hiring manager to find the best possible candidate for each role.
- Maintain a fair screening and selection process.
- Managing the onboarding process from start to finish including induction training.
- Manage the new starter and leaver process in conjunction with the Finance department.
- Conducting appraisals and reviews for new and existing staff members
- Posting and monitoring job ads through various social networks and job boards.
- Manage existing training and development programmes for internal team members
- Ensuring new hires are fully compliant including but not limited to visa requirements, certifications, and licences.
- Keep abreast of any Irish employment legislation updates. Ensure all policies & procedures are up to date and adhere to legislation.
- Conduct and report on any Disciplinary & Grievance issues.
- Monitoring and managing Health and Safety requirements (First Aiders, Fire Marshalls, Risk Assessments)
- Strong leadership
- Excellent communication
- Problem solver
- Strong listening & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Grievances & Disciplinaries procedures
Join Burren Amber