Human Resource Manager
Roscommon, Full Time
- Responsible for maintaining all employee HR records, ensuring compliance and excellent file management is in place.
- Ensuring that the hotel and properties are compliant with all employment legislation and eligibility requirements, ensuring that the hotel provide a fair and safe place of work for employees.
- Progressively deal with Employee Relations issues in a manner that is an effective and consistent use of their policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all team members receive the support and guidance required to facilitate the hotel being a positive and safe working environment full of opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Work with and develop managers on Employee Relations matters to lead best practice and fairness.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection for the property, including internal hiring and succession planning.
- Manage the performance development review process to ensure all employees receive regular feedback on their performance.
- Reviewing, updating and creating employee policies in line with Company practise and communicating policies to management.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years in a senior HR Management role, ideally in the Hotel or customer focused environment
- Proactive by nature and a self-starter.
- Ability to work on own and within a team.
- Strong understanding of employment law and related legislation.
- 3rd level qualification in HRM, Business or similar. CIPD qualification preferred.
- Ability to develop and build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Positive and a highly organised person.
- Excellent communication skills
Join Burren Amber