wexford, Full Time
We are recruiting for a Hotel HR Manager **Please do not apply if you are CIPD Qualified**
Reporting to the Hotel General Manager.
As the HR Manager, you will provide support & guidance to the team across all spectrums of the HR function while effectively managing & developing our people. The role will be to assist in the development and delivery of human resource projects, plans and tactics that improve overall Organisational capability and performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all recruitment and selection for the property, including internal hiring and succession planning.
- Drive Training and Development amongst the staff to ensure that our talent is ready to take the next steps in their careers.
- Create & drive the engagement strategy within the hotel.
- Weekly Payroll Processing
- Proactive management of IR and ER issues.
- Maintain employee compliance standards for the hotel, including proper HR Records and documentation.
- Oversee the payroll budget and processing for the hotel, through the Time and Attendance systems.
- 3 to 5 years in a HR management role, ideally in a Hotel or customer focused environment.
- Proactive by nature and a self-starter.
- 3rd level qualification in HRM, Business or similar. CIPD qualification is preferred.
- Experience in driving employee engagement.
- Experience of payroll and cost management.
- Ability to build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Strong understanding of employment law and related legislation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.