Human Resource Executive
Straffan, Full Time
Full job description
General & Reporting
- Establish strong relationships within the Hotel
- Drive efficiencies within the HR Department through continuous reviews of processes and procedures;
- Analyze and review HR statistical reports to identify trends, so that key issues and resources are adjusted accordingly;
- Prepare reports for Senior management team and provide decision support through HR metrics and legislation changes. Preparation of monthly reports to include both quantitative and qualitative data on the following: Actual vs. Budgeted recruitment and forecasts, variances, staff turnover;
- Ensure efficient management of annual HR budgets.
Recruitment and Selection
- Maintain a workforce plan for both the immediate and long-term staffing needs and have the appropriate approvals in place;
- Manage recruitment and onboarding process for all Staff;
- Ensure that all employee files are compliant with regulations and legislation;
- Manage all terms and agreements with third party recruitment agencies;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues;
- Advise management on employee relations concerns;
- Carry out disciplinary and grievance procedures;
- Manage the Absence Management Committee and support the homes in addressing all absence issues both short term and long term;
- Ensure to stay abreast of updates and changes in industry and statutory employment legislation and implement changes to Company policies and staff handbook where appropriate;
- Responsible for updating and signing Contracts of Employment for all senior and management positions within the company;
- Responsible for review and signing of all other contracts of employment as updated by the HR Officers (prior to issue).
Rewards and Benefits
- Ongoing review and improvement of the company’s occupational health, employee programmes, staff benefits and packages;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance across the Group;
- Support PICs to implement reward strategies and initiatives within homes.
Training and Development
- Monitor training compliance for employees across all Group Care Homes – all clinical training requirements are reviewed annually by the Director of Care, Quality & Standards and thereafter are managed and updated on Company training platform by the HR Department;
- Assess non-clinical training requests from PICs that are not included on Company training platform;
- Ensure employee training requirements are well managed and monitored;
- Coach, mentor and support senior management to identify strengths and development needs.
- Create and oversee the plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values, business strategy and commitments
- Primary degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Ideally CIPD Qualified
- Strong understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Robust experience in managing immediate and long-term recruitment needs.
- Excellent empathetic communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment desirable.