Cork, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a HR Executice for out client.
- To oversee the day-to-day administrative duties of the Human Resources department;
- To encourage a culture of employee engagement through effective and transparent communication; effective people management and the implementation of ad hoc initiatives aimed at improving the working environment;
- Ensure that all employee queries are responded to in a timely manner;
- Advise, assist and support the Heads of Department in all aspects of managing their team to include but not limited to: recruitment, training, performance management, employee engagement, employee development & talent planning;
- Manage and monitor the recruitment process to include, advertising, screening, selection and onboarding,
- To ensure that all new employees are furnished with all necessary documentation and training prior to their commencement, making sure that all new team members have a positive, informed and professional onboarding experience;
- Ensure all employee files are maintained and kept up-to-date, ensuring compliance and endeavouring to have a paperless HR department;
- To ensure that the hotel is compliant with all statutory training requirements, arranging refresher training as necessary;
- To schedule and coordinate training as required;
- To advise, assist and support the Heads of Department in managing the disciplinary process, ensuring that all requirements are met with regards, to fair process, separation of process and time frames.
- Ensure that any employee grievances are managed appropriately and as per company procedures.
- To submit the weekly payroll submission to the payroll department
- Maintain open, regular, transparent and positive communication with HOD’s and the management team;
- Monitor and manage absenteeism
The successful candidate will have:
- A qualification in Human Resources Management or be studying to pursue same;
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience working in a HR role/within a HR department;
- Good knowledge of Irish employment law and best practice;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Excellent leadership and conflict management skills;
- Be organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects.