Hotel Restaurant Manger
Naas, Full Time
Hotel Restaurant Manager
We are currently recruiting for F&B Manager for our client. They are seeking an experienced manager, who strives for perfection. Our client is looking for a individual to lead and direct the team and have excellent interpersonal skills. Their experience must lie in all aspects of food and beverage, have the ability to manage all areas, banqueting, restaurant, bars, conferencing. This role would suit a person, who is currently looking to take the next step in their career.
- Previous experience in a 4* / 5* property
- Will have experience as Restaurant or F&B Manager in a busy hotel operation
- The ability to manage department heads with experience in managing multiple outlets
- Excellent knowledge and passion for food & beverage
- To oversee the day to day running of the Restaurant outlets
- Knowledge of Hotel Standards of Service
- Previous experience with KPI’s, budgets, stock control, and forecasting
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve a high level of performance
- To work alongside other HOD to ensure the hotel maintains its standards
- Excellent customer service skills
- Training and rostering of staff
- Experience in banqueting.