Hotel General Manager
Dublin, Full Time
4* Hotel General Manager
- Please do not apply if you you do not come from a Hotel Background
- Must have current Irish hospitality experience
- Previous experience as a General Manager, Senior Deputy manager or Director of Operations in a busy 4 star hotel.
- Energy, enthusiasm and ambitious
- Ability to manage all aspects of the business
- Understanding of all hotel departments with strong F&B and Rooms knowledge
- Excellent presentation and professional skills
- Excellent communications and ability to interact with guests and staff daily.
- Strong staff relations and experience in coaching the team.
- Innovative approach and a desire to constantly improve
- Manage and lead the daily operation of the property to ensure all areas of the property are operating efficiently and effectively
- Living in Ireland and have the right to work full time.
An experienced Hotel Deputy General Manager looking to take on the first General Manager role may be considered.
Leadership, Customer Focus, Hotel Management