Hotel Duty Manager
Kilkenny, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Duty Manager for client, a beautiful 4* property in Kilkenny. We are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic manager who will provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- Operational Management: including responsibility for opening and closing procedures across two sites.
- Supervise, motivate, and develop the skills of all operational staff.
- To promote and provide a helpful and professional image to guests.
- Provide direction to employees on operational and procedural issues using the SOPs as a guide.
- Rostering, training and developing staff
- Line Management responsibility for designated employees
- Ensure that weekly/monthly – maintenance, purchasing, payroll, deliveries, supplier checks, system logs, and all other agreed metrics and checks are as required by the operation.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures including cash handling and sign off procedures.
- Follow all Health and Safety regulation as per Health & Safety Statement
- Provide input into strategic planning, budgeting, marketing, financial management as requested by senior management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexible to work in any area of site as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record in supervisory and leadership skills in operations
- Experience in supervisor/leadership role in hospitality/tourism.
- To be fluent in spoken and written English