Hotel Bar Manager
Kildare, Full Time
Our client is looking to recruit a Bar Manager with a very successful hotel in Dublin West. The ideal candidate must come from a very strong bar background with a proven track record in similar role. The successful candidate must have a proven track record managing bars in this busy little property.
- Managing the smooth operation beverage operation.
- Strong People managing skills required for this role
- Excellent attention to detail required for this position.
- Very hands on role when carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the standard operating procedures throughout this property
- Managing the current bar team in place.
- Managing stock levels and take.
- Managing a busy operation.
- Organising rosta’s for the Bar team.
- Salary on offer €36k – 38k
- Working five over seven days.
- Understanding the current market trends for new concepts in the Bar sector.
- Managing the day to day operation of the bars throughout this property.
- Proven Operational management background in successful Bar operation.
- Strong delegation required for when this operation is busy.
- Very Customer focused and enjoys this aspect of the job the most.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Energetic and forward thinking candidate who can add creativity to the current food and beverage concept.
For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to Robbie.email@example.com