Dublin, Full Time
Looking for a move or to change your career ?
We are currently looking for a Hospitality Recruiter to join our team in September 2021. This will be a permanent position looking after a hospitality established recruitment desk.
This may suit a hospitality professional looking to change their career and move into a more structure working environment, Monday to Friday in Dublin City Centre. All training is provided, but we are looking for a driven candidate with excellent industry knowledge. The successful candidate will be working with clients in high end properties and will be focused on building excellent working relationships.
- Min two years’ experience in the recruitment sector or a senior candidate coming from the hospitality sector.
- Strong people skills are essential.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent organisational skills is a must and a can do attitude.
- An ambitious person looking to progress their career in the industry.
- A good understanding of current market trends in the sector.
- This may also suit a qualified Hospitality Manager who comes from a strong background who is looking for a work life balance.
- The role involves dealing with an established list of clients.
- Dealing with candidates & clients on a daily basis.
- Excellent earning potential and career progression.
- Excellent induction to the latest software in recruitment
- A large support team are in place to help you grow your career.
- Transport an advantage for this role.
- Able to work in a busy environment.
- Excellent career progression.
- Excellent basic salary with commission structure.
- Experience to work in a fast pace environment.
- Monday – Friday working hours.
For further information, please send your details in confidence and your application will be private & confidential.