Operations Manager Dublin €80k plus
Dublin, Full Time
Operations Manager Dublin €80k plus (Bar background)
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for our client to oversee the operations of two properties. We are looking for a driven manager coming from a bar background, with and excellent food knowledge that is financially astute, can implement new systems and take a hands on approach to all aspects of the business.
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout all aspects of the properties.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the property are always met and to maintain operational standards
- Implementing company operating standards in relation to suppliers, Excellence Service, bar presentation & Customer service
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes of forecast KPI’s, GP’s, labour cost and revenue.
- To ensure smooth running of all standards of service for food & beverage
- Ensure that departments comply and have in place all Fire, Health and Safety Measures necessary
- Ensure all heads of department conduct staff training.
- Complete and sign off all rosters pertaining to relevant departments and ensure no over staffing or under staffing occurs as with agreed ratios, as required
- Interact professionally with all guests issues and implement corrective action
- Communicating all F&B details with all staff
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to calmly lead and direct the teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with proficient spoken & written English
- Previous bar experience and a strong background in, Revenue, Food & Beverage, forecasting and budgets.
- Excellent food & beverage knowledge
- Good knowledge of HR