Front Office Manager
Athlone, Full Time
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the planning & operation of the Front Desk.
- Preparation, implementation and training of SOP’s and Standards.
- Ensuring arrival & departure procedures are followed to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Ensure that reservations calls are dealt with in an efficient manner, delivering a high level of guest care.
- Attend Head of meetings such as Morning stand up and weekly Head of Department meeting.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is achieved in the department.
- Overseeing the allocation of rooms and liaising with Accommodation to ensure timely availability.
- Management of Marriot brand standards and championing brand initiatives among the Front Office team.
- Upsell and promote hotel amenities.
- Promote the Hotel, it’s outlets and local activities to all guests.
- Ensure filing & administration in the department is in order.
- Recruitment & training of new team members.
- Fantastic opportunity to not only lead a four star luxury Front Office but also a world leading International Brand
- Previous experience as Hotel Assistant Front Office Manager is essential.
- Working knowledge of Front Office Systems, preferably Opera is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English.
- Previous experience in a similar sized property.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Join Burren Amber