Front Office Manager €45k
Dublin, Full Time
Front Office Manager Hotel €45k
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Front Office Manager for our client to join their friendly Front Office team. Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead and support a great team to ensure our guests receive a warm and efficient welcome for every stay.
- Preparation, implementation and training of SOP’s and Standards.
- Ensuring arrival & departure procedures are followed to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Ensure that reservations calls are dealt with in an efficient manner, delivering a high level of guest care.
- Attend meetings such as Morning stand up and weekly Head of Department meeting.
- Overseeing the allocation of rooms and liaising with Accommodation to ensure timely availability.
- Promote the Hotel, it’s outlets and local activities to all guests.
- Ensure filing & administration in the department is in order.
- Recruitment & training of new team members.
- Previous experience as Front Office Manager/Assistant Manager is essential.
- Working knowledge of Front Office Systems, preferably Opera is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. BURAMB22