Front Office Manager
Dublin South, Full Time
Burren Amber Executive Recruiters are currently looking to recruit the Front Office Manager who will be reporting to the Operations Manager, will oversee the running of key functions in the hotel, as well as supporting the General Manager and Deputy General Manager, in their roles with a particular focus on reception.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To oversee and deputise on Duty Manager shifts when needed
- Oversee the operations of the Hotel with a key focus on reception
- Ensure quality and standards are met consistently.
- Anticipate guest needs, and proactively manage their expectations.
- Assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues.
- Have full knowledge of the hotel and all departments.
- Have previous supervisory experience within the Hotel or Hospitality Industry.
- Have previous experience in either Reception or Reservations
- Have working knowledge of Opera is a must
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members alike
- Be capable of excellent upselling all areas of the Hotel, and other hotels in the group.