Food & Beverage Manager
Tullamore, Full Time
- To ensure the smooth and efficient management of all Food & Beverage outlets.
- To ensure the Food & Beverage team delivers the highest standards of luxury and quality to our guests in a consistent way.
- To ensure departmental audits are carried out on a systematic basis to ensure consistency among all team members.
- To ensure that the Hotel’s Vision & Mission statement is communicated to the team.
- To ensure reservations for the assigned Food & Beverage outlets are managed correctly and to liaise with all relevant departments with regards to special requests.
- To ensure that service areas of responsibility are clean and well maintained (both front & back of house).
- To ensure that the ambience in departments (lights, music and temperature) is controlled.
- To report defective materials and equipment to the appropriate departments.
- Ensure that all new initiatives are implemented in the agreed time frame.
- To ensure that personal objectives are set and achieved on a yearly basis.
- To attend meetings as required.
- To ensure there is management presence at peak service times.
- To ensure a consistently high level of health & safety is well maintained throughout the Hotel.
- To assist in the recruitment and selection of team members.
- To appraise all team members in accordance with the agreed appraisal procedure.
- To ensure that all team members comply with the employee handbook.
- To manage the timekeeping system for relevant departments.
- To ensure holidays, bank holidays and lieu time are managed for the team members from the allocated department.
- To ensure departmental daily briefings are carried out at relevant times.
- To co-chair monthly “Departmental Meetings” and ensure team members attend General Team Meetings and EICM when required.
- To ensure that all team members are rostered in accordance with the Organisation of Working Time Act.
- To ensure that all team members adhere to the hotel’s grooming procedures.
Join Burren Amber