Food & Beverage Manager
Waterford, Full Time
Food & Beverage Manager – 4* Hotel Waterford
My Client is looking for an Experienced, passionate and knowledgeable F&B Manager to be accountable for all areas of this Resort Hotel. They will be working with the Hotel team to ensure that the standards and service offered to guests is of the highest level. They will be tasked with ensuring that all employees are developed in a structured manner and that guests are offered the highest quality standards and value for money. This role will require an in-depth understanding of Hotel financials and the ideal candidate will assist in drawing up the F&B budget and will work to ensure its achievement.
- To achieve agreed budget, ensuring that cost of sales is achieved and expenditure controlled at all levels, minimising wastage of materials and energy throughout the Resort.
- To oversee control of food and beverage departmental budgets working in conjunction with Departmental Managers, Operations Manager and General Manager.
- To cover duty management shifts, ensuring that all departments are operating according to agreed standard.
- To ensure that all procedures in relation to duty management are adhered to and recorded in the appropriate manner.
- To act as the contact between the all food and beverage departments ensuring that the appropriate information is communicated in the appropriate manner in a timely manner.
- To promote sales across the Resort. To keep abreast of all relevant guest information and market changes and to adopt, in consultation with senior management.
- To work with the all teams achieving the agreed budget in both revenue and cost including labour, to maintain and where possible reduce overheads within all department;
- To work with HOD’s and managers in achieving and maintaining awards and accreditations, ensuring consistent compliance and adherence to recommended guidelines.
- To offer the highest level of guest service in all areas in line with the Company Guest Care Programme, ensuring the agreed standards are achieved at all times.
- To work with the Head Chef and Management team in reviewing menus and standards.
- To work with the relevant departmental Mangers in all food and beverage service areas on an ongoing basis, ensuring that the standard consistently meets the expectation of the guest.
- To work with food and beverage team to maintain and improve where possible GP’s.
- To work as part of the team, being aware of colleagues and their needs, and being flexible at all times.
- To adhere to all Human Resource Policies as set by Human Resource department and to promote teamwork element at all times in the department while ensuring fairness and equity when dealing with all members.
- To create an environment which promotes employee morale and encourages the Team to have pride and commitment in their area of work.
- To work with each HR and each HOD to recruit and ensure that team members are trained to the required standard within agreed timeframes;
- To assist in training, ensuring that training is documented accordingly;
- To ensure an environment exists which promote employee morale and encourages the Team to have pride and commitment in their area of work.
- To assist in development of employees.
- To be aware of and communicate to all stakeholders the day’s business e.g. VIP needs.
Salary Guide €42-45k
For further information, please send your details in confidence to David Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org