Naas, Full Time
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the smooth running of food and beverage department within the hotel.
- Ensuring your team provideexceptionallevels of service for every guest
- Rostering of staff in a an efficient manner in line with budgets and business needs
- Training team members and implementing SOPs.
- Ensuring that the beverage offer is of high standard and stocks aremanaged
- Have a good understanding and working relationship with all areas withinthe group
- To ensure that all standards are maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a four-star property
- Extensive food and beverage experience
- Previously held a departmental food and beverage management role
- Excellent knowledge of food and wine
- Ability to drive excellent customer care
- Knowledge and experience of rosters and budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Join Burren Amber