Straffan, Full Time
Full job description
Luxury Hotel in Co. Kildare are currently seeking an experienced Full Time Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their amazing team. The ideal candidate will be flexible and available to work mid-week and weekends and must have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- To ensure that the restaurant and bar areas are fully set up before each shift and all mis-en-place is maintained.
- To ensure that all food & drinks are served correctly, professionally and promptly in accordance with restaurant standards.
- To co-operate with regard to cleaning schedules as requested by the restaurant/bar manager or supervisor.
- To ensure that dockets are written correctly and legibly, minimising errors to ensure effective communication with the kitchen.
- To be aware of and adhere to prevailing legislation in relation to the service of food and drink.
- To be completely familiar with all of the company’s products and services and sell them to guests as appropriate.
- To participate in company training programmes as required.
- Quality and Customer Service
- To anticipate the needs of customers.
- To ensure that all guests are made welcome, receive excellent service and are encouraged to return.
- To deliver service consistently.
- To meet, greet and seat all customers in a prompt, friendly and professional manner, when required.
- To deal with any customer queries that may arise in a professional and efficient manner, making sure to notify the Restaurant/Bar Manager or Supervisor of any problems that have occurred.
- To ensure that all customer feedback is effectively communicated to the Restaurant Manager or Supervisor.
- To ensure that the restaurant environment is clean, tidy and pleasant at all times.
- Be part of an amazing team
- Onsite parking
- Meals provided