F&B Operations Manager
Tipperary, Full Time
Burren Amber Executive Recruiters are currently recruiting for a self- motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Operations Manager for a busy F&B Operation. The ideal candidate would come from a background of busy F&B Operations with a strong knowledge of business development & finances
- Provide strategic support to the owner for all F&B operations.
- Lead heads of Department and guide teams as required during service periods
- Ensure excellent level of service and customer care
- Manage and monitor busy daily operations and coordinating all areas of the food operation to ensure all areas are staffed effectively and organised to meet daily business needs.
- Manage and maintain budgets especially wage cost controls.
- 3-4 years’ experience as General Manager or Operations Manager’s in high volume F&B operation.
- Standards Driven and a passion particularly in Food & Beverage.
- People leadership and motivation experience and particular ability in developing talented employees
- Strong communicator and comfortable in contributing to the overall business strategy.
- Proven track record in hospitality
- Understanding of effective revenue management processes
Skills and Qualifications
- Food and Beverage experience essential for this role
- 3rd level qualification in Management, hospitality, or related field
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and be a leader.
- Interested in learning & development and open to new experiences.
Salary will be negotiated depending on experience.
Join Burren Amber