Facilities Operator Dublin City €30k
Dublin, Full Time
Facilities Operator Dublin City €30k (Monday – Friday daytime hours)
We are currently recruiting for a facilities operator for our client. The ideal candidate will come from a hospitality background. This may suit C&B porter looking for a work life balance.
- Primarily focus on repairs, maintenance and general services in all centres
- Liaise with Operations Manager and Maintenance Supervisor on daily duties
- Ensure all areas in all buildings are clean and presentable at all times
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to Facilities Supervisor and repair where possible
- Carry out minor repairs for example changing lights bulbs, fixing furniture, carpet cleaning, etc.
- Respond to client requests when required and treat all requests as priority
- Check meeting rooms are set up appropriately for each function
- Set up office suites to specifications as required on an on-going basis
- Provide assistance to other departments when required
- Execute routine fire alarm testing and other health and safety duties as required
- Advise clients of and promote the service at all times
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties as they arise