Wicklow, Full Time
My client is looking for a Duty Manager to join a successful management structure. This property is known for its efficient and friendly team of staff. This is a beautiful hotel looking to grow their team.
The Role Requirements:
- Have good leadership skills
- Have excellent communication and presentation
- Communicate the hotel’s services to guests such as opening hours of bar and restaurant, offering internet access, assistance with luggage etc. during check in
- Ensure all cash, charges, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy
- Look after customer queries in a courteous manor
- Has strong attention to detail.
- Ensure the smooth running of the hotel shift when on Duty.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum two years in a similar role or currently be a F&B supervisor looking to step up.
- Previous experience looking after and leading a team.
- Must be very well presented
- Have the ability to multi task when required.
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated individual as there is progression within this role.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of a hotel.
Salary Guide: €32-35k
- For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to David at email@example.com
Join Burren Amber