Deputy General Manager
Clare, Full Time
Your main duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring all team members, including management, are fully trained to deliver our unique hospitality experience and are able to carry out their duties to the required standard.
- Ensuring all guest queries are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Maximising revenue, through thorough product knowledge, market knowledge, and systems knowledge, including through training, up selling, and the efficient recording of sales.
- Deep understanding of budgets, KPI’s, revenue and costs, ensuring targets are achieved at all times.
- Assist in compiling weekly and monthly reports for the company executive team.
- Ensuring all hotel team members are familiar with safe keeping, cash handling, credit policy, and all policies of the hotel.
- Ensuring the team are fully aware of any hotel updates, hotel/brand promotions, corporate promotions or special activities going on in the hotel/area.
- Practice tight control on all stock and products.
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Senior Management position
- 100% computer literacy, to include Microsoft packages (word, excel, outlook etc.).
- Previous experience working with OnQ, Opera Cloud or similar Property Management System.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in the English language.
Join Burren Amber