Dublin, Full Time
Assist in preparation of mise-en-place for all menus
Manage the starter, garnish section during service
Prepare, cook and present food consistently as instructed by Senior Chefs
Ensure work areas are kept clean, safe and tidy at all times in compliance with the properties hygiene standards
The ideal candidate will:
– Have previous experience as a Commis Chef
– Have previous experience in a busy kitchen
– Strong communication and organisational skills are a must as this is a busy, dynamic role.
– Candidates must be flexible to work varying shifts, including weekends,day time & evenings.
– Must be legally entitled to work full-time in Ireland