Chef de Partie
Blanchardstown, West Dublin, Full Time
Full job description
The successful candidate will have.
- Excellent attention to detail in delivering customer care standards.
- To ensure all guests queries are handled promptly and efficiently.
- To ensure all guest requests are met or suitable alternatives sought from senior chef on duty. i.e. Special dietary needs, VIP’s, Special Requests.
- To learn and assist in maximizing revenues, cost percentages and menu structure through suggestion and feedback.
- To learn process of updating all menus consistently and seasonally according to standard.
- To notate recipes and ideas shown in kitchen and be able to produce this upon request.
- To learn how to and to check product against standards and for consistency daily.
- To make sure product is prepared and served, to the correct standards prior to presentation to guests.
- Partake and complete in any courses that maybe organized by management.
- To follow HACCP procedures at all times.
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
Join Burren Amber