Chef de Partie
Maynooth, Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- To prepare and cook dishes to the highest standard in the relevant section.
- To liaise with senior chefs on a daily basis with regard to ordering and to be familiar with prices and suppliers.
- To keep food wastage to a minimum.
- To train junior staff on recipes, presentation skills and cooking skills.
- To make a contribution to new menus with ideas, assisting in cook-offs, writing out of recipes and the costing of new menus in all outlets of the hotel.
- To maintain the highest level of hygiene standards and safe working practices, maintaining HACCP standards and record keeping throughout the kitchen and all food and beverage areas and storage areas.
- To monitor the maintenance of equipment and report unsafe and broken equipment.
- To reflect and enhance the hotel’s mission statement and objectives in all activities.
- To be familiar with and adhere to all areas outlined in the employee handbook.
Requirements for the role:
- The ideal candidate should have experience in 4-star operational role of 2/3 years
- Valid work permit
- Be flexible
- Work well as part of a team
- Have a passion for cooking
- Excellent Hygiene and HACCP experience
Join Burren Amber