Wexford, Full Time
Bar Manager – 4* Hotel Wexford
My client is looking for an experienced Bar Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in hospitality leading a team and be passionate and knowledgeable about beverage service.
- Liaise with suppliers and receive bar stock in a secure, controlled manner.
- Ensure payroll and rotas are completed for the department as required
- Manage and carry out effective stock control, stock rotation and maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Maximise revenue and upselling, setting objectives and targets, achieving those for beverage unit/bar
- Look for ways to reduce costs and make sure that when it comes to purchasing supplies and other necessities without compromising the customer experience.
- Maximise the usage of the bar computer system
- Ensure and maintain security of cash, credit cards and reception floats. Assure all transactions and banking are conducted with no variance.
- Complete Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting and adhere to company accountancy standards
- Complete all relevant employment & HR Forms in relation to company requirement regarding your team , develop and maintain a team structure in the bar
- Develop, maintain and implement appropriate recorded training for the department including departmental induction and SOP
- Have previous experience in hospitality
- Very well presented.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated individual as there is progression within this role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of a hotel.
Salary Guide €35-37k Neg.
Join Burren Amber