Naas, Full Time
Full Job Description
We are actively seeking an experienced Bar Manager.
We are looking for a Bar Manager with experience managing busy bar’s, overseeing the general day-to-day running of the bar’s and its staff, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided to our customers every day.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 4 years management experience
- Excellent management skills
- A passionate leader, leading by example
- Must be a leader to their team both on and off the floor displaying energy, creativity, consistency and a great work ethic.
- Calm, confident and professional
- Organised, flexible and proactive to achieve and improve standards
- Manage customer and staff conflict head on to avoid matters escalating
- Good problem-solving skills
Summary of key activities:
- To ensure the bar’s are running smoothly and efficiently
- Ensure that the department complies with and have in place all Health and Safety measures necessary
- Closely working with the Operations Manager and Hotel Manager
- To ensure customer’s expectations are always exceeded
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide an approachable welcoming atmosphere within the bar and between staff and customers
- Responsible for stock control
- Responsible for staff rostering, weekly forecasting and overall beverage budgets & GP