Dublin, Full Time
Hotel Bar Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Bar Manager will lead the operational & financial success of the Bar function. We are seeking a strong leader with previous experience in Bar Management in a hotel environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Bar department and execute the departmental sales and revenue strategy to achieve goals and meet targets versus budget.
- People leadership, including recruiting, retaining, training, developing and progressing employees.
- Implement and maintain high service standards and an exceptional guest experience.
- Support the General Manager in the strategic running of the hotel.
- Set targets for the Bar team in line with the overall departmental and hotel strategy.
- Support/Oversee events in the hotel to ensure excellence in service at all times.
- Manage the budget and cost effectiveness of the department.
- Experience in a Bar management role, preferably in a hotel environment.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Experience in recruiting and developing employees.
- High standards and attention to detail.Lead by example.