Assistant Restaurant Manager
Monaghan, Full Time
We are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant Restaurant Manager for our client with a background in busy environments. This role is a fantastic position for an outstanding, standards driven, Assistant Restaurant Manager to lead an exciting new team in an ambitious property.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist a Restaurant Manager in a day to day running of the restaurant
- To ensure an efficient and friendly service to all guests.
- To carry out all standards and procedures according to Hotel standards.
- To ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- To work in an efficient clean and tidy manner at all times.
- To follow all health and safety procedures at all times, and ensure that rules and regulations are adhered to.
- To deal with compliments and complaints reporting them to the heads of department
- To work with alongside other members of staff within the hotel.
- Must have previous hotel management experience
- Must have a passion for food and want to impress.
- Must be adaptable to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a good command of the English Language.
- Fully HACCP Trained would be an advantage