Assistant Operations Manager
Dublin, Full Time
Operation / F&B Manager
We are currently recruiting for Operation/ F&B Manager for our client, they are seeking an ambitious, dynamic & self-motivated manager with exceptional experience of directing the F&B team to provide exceptional service with the personal touch.
The Manager will be responsible for the overseeing of all the food & beverage outlets within the hotel. The successful candidate will have experience recruiting and training staff, formulating and implementing SOPs, dealing with guest queries and issues etc.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a 4* property
- Will have experience as F&B Manager in a busy hotel operation
- The ability to manage department heads and experience in managing multiple outlets
- Sound knowledge and passion for food & beverage
- To oversee the day to day running of the food and beverage outlets
- Knowledge of Hotel Standards of Service
- Previous experience with KPI’s, budgets, stock control, and forecasting
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve a high level of performance
- To work alongside other HOD to ensure the hotel maintains its standards
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Training and rostering of staff
- Experience in front office.