North Dublin, Full Time
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervising role.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the dispensary.
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drug regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all time
- Full-time, Permanent
- Pharmacy: 3 years (preferred)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) (preferred)
- Work Location: In person
Join Burren Amber