Senior Duty Manager Cork
Cork, Full Time
Senior Duty Manager Cork €34k
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious Duty Manager for our client. We are looking for a passionate hospitality professional that is driven, has excellent customer service skills and an excellent knowledge of food & beverage.
- Have good leadership skills
- Have excellent communication and presentation
- Communicate the hotel’s services to guests such as opening hours of bar and restaurant, offering internet access, assistance with luggage etc. during check in
- Ensure all cash, charges, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy
- Look after customer queries in a courteous manor
- Has strong attention to detail.
- Ensure the smooth running of the hotel shift when on Duty.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum two years in a similar role or currently be a F&B supervisor looking to step up.
- Previous experience looking after and leading a team.
- Must be very well presented
- Have the ability to multi task when required.
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated individual as there is progression within this role.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of a hotel.