Senior Chef de Partie
Kilkenny, Full Time
Key Responsibilities for the Role:
- Assigns and monitors production and prep duties to the team. Ensures that prep levels are met at all times.
- Assists with supervising the preparation of all food items ensuring quality and correct quantity. Will supervise in the absence of management.
- Prepares all food items in accordance with established recipe and quality standards in a timely manner.
- Inspects the cleanliness of all kitchen work stations, tools, equipment and supplies and ensures the proper food handling techniques are being followed
- Prior experience in 4/5 star property in a similar role
- The successful candidate must have fluent English and have the ability to communicate their expectations and objectives effectively
- Exceptional Customer and Personal Service Standards
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Flexible – the successful candidate must be able to work Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Salary – Depends on Experience
- Meals on Duty
- Progressive Training
Join Burren Amber