Mullingar, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for Senior Bar Person who will work within our Bar Department. As Senior Bar Person you will be part of a large diverse team operating at a fast-paced centre of excellence.
- Ability to demonstrate customer service to the highest degree
- Act professional and respectful at all times with both guests and staff
- Ensure Guest`s satisfaction and quality maintenance at all times
- Ensure tables and service stations are all set up in an organised manner
- Maintain a positive attitude in all areas of the work place
- Serve guests in a proactive manner: acknowledgement, correct orders, prompt and correct service.
- Handle complaints in an quick and efficient way in order to satisfy guests requirements and communicate these complaints with the appropriate manager.
- Previous experience is desirable
- Availability to work weekends
- Engages well with guests and has a sociable and friendly attitude
- Passion for excellence in quality and services
- Leave a lasting impression on our guests
- Fluency in the English language is essential
- Competitive salary
- Meals whilst on Duty
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership