Restaurant Manager – 5* Hotel
Wicklow, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Manager for our client, a beautiful 5* property in Wicklow.
There is an option of accommodation available if required.
- To effectively supervise all food and beverage service in the restaurant & room service to the agreed standard.
- To carry out skills training for all team members to ensure a consistent level of service, standards and skills are maintained.
- To prepare effective rosters
- To maintain crockery, cutlery and linen stocks to par stock level and ensure all measures are implemented to control breakages/loss
- To identify training requirements for team members and develop appropriate actions to meet these
- To be responsible for wine stocks and ensure agreed control procedures are maintained
- To ensure that all food leaving the kitchen is of agreed standard
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a 4* or 5* property is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience with KPI’s, budgets, stock control, and forecasting