Pastry Chef de Partie / Baker
Maynooth, Full Time
JOB TITLE Pastry Chef de Partie
REPORTS TO Head Chef
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To store, prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards and in accordance with
- To work as part of the Hotel team to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- (Outline main responsibilities/duties – consider safety/equipment required)
- To report for duty on time and in full uniform
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming
- To work as part of a team both at kitchen and company level
- To liaise with hotel departments to ensure professional and courteous communication and
effective working relationships are developed and maintained.
- To supply the highest level of customer care and service
- To assist the Executive Chef and Head Chef in the organisation and control of all kitchen
- To assist in stock control, costing’s, menu planning and menu writing
- To ensure all food leaving the kitchen is well presented and of the highest quality in
accordance with company policy.
- To assist in ensuring all areas of the kitchen conform to Department of Health regulations
and the Hotel’s H.A.C.C.P. system.
- To ensure all pastry products conform to company standards and all related documentation
- To assist in training of Commis chefs
- To ensure food is produced with minimum wastage.
- To report any accidents in accordance with company procedure
- To report maintenance requirements to management
- To implement company procedure in the event of fire or emergency
- To implement and maintain hygiene standards as set out by the Company.
- To adhere to company Health and Safety policy and current Health and Safety legislation
- To take part in company internal and external training as required
- To carry out any reasonable requests by Management.