Kilkenny, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Supervisor for our client in Kilkenny.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist with welcoming guests at busy check in times.
- First aid and fire training and manual handling training will be a requirement.
- Assist in organising, creating, and setting up events
- Help manage group bookings from enquiry to actual day
- Assist with paperwork, ensuring everything is up to date at all times.
- Help with the security of the premises.
- Planning , delegating and supervising tasks in support of Operations Manager with responsibility for rostering, cash handling and efficient operation of a busy recreational
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years experience at supervisor level in Hotels or retail
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Self-motivated, standards driven and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise & delegate
- Warm, friendly and courteous at all times