Operations Manager 3 * Hotel
Dublin, Full Time
We are looking to hire an ambitious Operations Manager for our 3 star hotel, bar, restaurant. The Hotel is a high volume food and beverage outlet and has a busy wedding & events trade. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team that are looking to grow both food and beverage sales and inspire a great team of staff.
Reporting to the the General Manager, the ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, optimistic thinker, calm under pressure and prides themselves in their excellent problem solving ability. You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service, developing and leading a team of staff and help develop and inspire our company culture.
Description of role
- Lead, direct, and manage all department operations
- Analyse and identify financial opportunities including cost controls, productivity levels, and revenue generation
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Develop and implement strategies to train staff. Implement operational systems and SOP’s for each department.
- Resolve guest complaints and implement changes to prevent future issues
- Ensure all property policies and procedures are implemented
- Planning and Management of budgets to ensure costs are controlled in line with targets
- Ensure all staff are fully trained on all statutory training – HACCP, Fire training, manual handling, responsible service of alcohol
- Develop and implement procedures for the smooth operation of bar services to ensure maximum profitability.
- Forecasting and Budgeting Controls
- Implementing company policy in relation to cash & stock controls
- Excellent knowledge of food and drinks and general awareness of industry trends
- Assist in day to day duties management require
- The shifts are a combination of early and late night as well as weekend work.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Experience in a busy food and beverage environment
- 3rd level qualification
- Excellent I.T. Skills
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Must be available to work full time and with no visa restrictions
- Speak English fluently
Cost Control target driven Staff Management Budget Management