Assistant Night Manager
Dublin, Full Time
Assistant Night Manager €32k
Our Client is looking for a Assistant Night Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hotel at night. The Hotel places value on ensuring guest requests are met at all times and that the security of the property during this period of operation. The ideal Candidate would have hotel experience preferably.
- Receive, welcome and check-in any customers arriving late and check-out customers
- Ensure that all checklists and reports are completed by the relevant person before the end of the shift.
- Ensuring that night audit procedures are followed in accordance with company policy.
- Ensuring that safety of guests and team members at all times, following fire, and health and safety procedures.
- To be responsible for the fire and emergency alarm systems
- Insuring all reports are provided for Breakfast
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivated, standards driven and have the ability to work in a busy environment.
- Health & Safety knowledge and awareness.
- Fluent English
- Warm, friendly and courteous at all times
- Knowledge of front office systems essential but training given