Meetings & Events Manager
Dublin, Full Time
4* Hotel Meeting & Events Manager ** Must have Irish Hotel experience **
Do not apply if you do not have the required experience
- Proactively handle all sales enquiries for the entire property. To be a self-motivator, have good organisational skill, able to multi task, excellent communications skills, working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft word. To host good phone manner skills.
- Co-ordinates with sales team, all / any hotel departments, and customers to ensure consistent, high level service throughout the guest’s experience with the property. (Pre-event, event and post event phases.)
- Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
- Ensures compliance to all Health & Safety standards and legal requirements.
- To provide accurate quotations and proposals are as company standard format, sent within 6 hours to the clients, all queries followed up and actioned. All business to have signed contract on file. To ensure all information is correctly and accurately entered onto Opera.
- Attend Wedding Fairs when requested.
- Photography – When agreed with Bridal Parties, signed agreement must be kept on file.
- To undertake sales calls on behalf of the company.
- Office filing systems. All enquires to be recorded accurately. Weekly reports to be submitted to the Sales manager. All documentation to be stored in the systemic manner as agreed with the Sales Manager and is GDPR compliant in line with Company policy
Skills and Knowledge:
- Effective sales skills to up-sell products and services across the entire property.
- Knowledge of all room set ups, menu planning, food presentation, wedding, banquet and event service operations
- Ability to manage meeting space inventories to maximize revenue. To prepare reports on same.
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills.
Hotel Meeting & Events Manager