Kildare, Full Time
4* Hotel Maintenance Manager
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager Include:
- Provide general maintenance to ensure the property is maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Supervise outside contractors to ensure that work is completed to a satisfactory standard
- Source suppliers, negotiate prices renegotiate annual contracts for all hotel equipment
- Work with Senior Management team to continue to develop Business Contingency Plans, Risk Assessments, and H&S policies
- Monitor utilities and proactively source more energy-efficient resolutions
This is a great oppurtunity for the ideal candidate.
Maintenance Management, Facilities Operations, Facilities Management, Maintenance work