Leisure Centre Manager
Roscommon, Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive memberships sales to ensure that membership numbers are kept at optimum levels
- Agree quarterly monthly sales and marketing plan and execute same
- Support key functions of the club, including administration, operation, and sales
- Ensure that only the highest hygiene standards throughout are provided to members and guests in all areas
- Ensure that excellent levels of customer service are provided by all members of the team throughout the club
- Maintain the-club in line with its design and to comply with all relevant health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that water quality in all areas is maintained in the best possible condition to provide the best possible experience to users
- To ensure that an annual plan of staff training and individual skills training is drawn up and implemented
- To ensure that a timetable of group fitness classes is provided to club members twelve months a year and to monitor the cost of same
- Explore other income generating possibilities which are in line with the brand, to maximize the profitability of the facility
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests, and other persons on the premises.
Join Burren Amber