Human Resources Manager – Group Role
Dublin West, Full Time
Human Resources Manager – Group Role.
Our client is looking for a group Human Resources Manager reporting into the managing director. The ideal candidate must come from a very strong Human Resources role which involves management of the Human Resources function delivered to a large (staff level 1000 plus). This role involves travelling to multiple operations within this successful group but based in the Dublin West Head Office. This is very senior position within this organisation. All properties are based in Leinster area but you will be dealing with some properties in the West of Ireland.
- Min five experience in a similar role or a strong Human resources management background.
- Must have experience working in a hotel, restaurant and public house background in human resources as this is a very busy, multi-functional role.
- Able to deliver a strong HR function throughout the group of properties.
- Willingness to establish and strong HR team & be able to organise and grow the team in place.
- Excellent ability to keep each teams updated in the latest aspect of employment law and new policies and procedures that may occur.
- Strong ability to implement a training function throughout each property.
- Implementing standard operating procedures throughout this the group.
- Lead from the start and become incorporated into this very successful management team in Head Office.
- Strong people skills are essential as this is a very busy role.
- Excellent Human Resources background in delivering results for the director.
- Organised and strong personality when dealing with a large number of properties.
- Able to improve the Human Resource function where required.
- Ability to grow the team throughout this group.
- Understanding of current market trends in sector.
- Huge emphasis on training throughout this group.
- Responsible for key people been appointed throughout the different properties.
- The role involves dealing with an established team of management.
- Monday to Friday role.
- The role involves dealing with an established team.
- Excellent induction to the latest software in recruitment
- This is a very successful Hospitality Group and they are looking for a candidate that understand all aspects of this very busy company.
- Strong track record