Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a HR Officer for our client.
- Work in conjunction with the Group HR Manager on all aspects of the Human Resource agenda & strategy.
- Work with the HR team on the day-to-day management of the groups HRMS.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and HR Best Practice.
- Participate in the development and update of group policies where necessary.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Management of the groups job vacancies through their job sites and agencies.
- Staff Induction/On boarding.
- Staff Training and Development.
- Performance Management and Appraisals.
- Succession Planning/future talent management.
- Reward and Recognition Programme.
- Employee Assistance Programme – EAP (monitor/facilitate) with 3rd party provider.
- Payroll Preparation.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a HR Admin / HR Officer within a busy HR Dept/business is essential.
- Experience working in HR within the hospitality industry is desirable not essential.
- A 3rd Level Qualification in the field of Human Resource Management is required.
- Knowledge of Irish Employment Law.
- Proven track record in training and development.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong people management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Transport required
Join Burren Amber