Kildare, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable receptionist to join our professional and highly skilled reception team. If you have the relevant experience or would like to develop your career within a busy 4* hotel we could have an excellent opportunity for you.
This is a full-time/flexi position working 5 shifts per week (5 days over 7). It is important that applicants are available to work early and late shifts during the week, at weekends and public holidays. (Early Shifts: 7.00am-3.30pm & Late Shifts: 3.00pm-11.00pm).
- Guest Check-in and Check-outs.
- General reception administration duties/reports.
- Directing all calls coming into the front desk to relevant departments within the hotel.
- Liaising with housekeeping in relation to specific room requests.
- Ensuring guests receive excellent customer service from the front desk at all times.
- Working in conjunction with hotels Sales Team and Group Revenue Manager on sales initiatives.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a 3/4* hotel is desirable although it is not essential as full training can be given.
- Must be computer literate i.e. word & excel.
- Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
- Must be enthusiastic and a quick learner.
- Must be able to multi-task and be willing to help out where required in all areas of the property.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be available to work a combination of shifts both early and late.