Dublin, Full Time
4* Hotel Manager must have previous Irish experience
We are currently recruiting for a Hotel Manager. The successful candidate will assist the Director of Hospitality with Operations and deliver standards to ensure all aspects of the customer service journey are delivered.
- Effectively empower & lead departmental staff to achieve monthly performance targets
- Team management.
- Support senior and department managers in maximising sales, implementing upselling and driving profitability.
- Provide consultative support to Financial Control, Maintenance & Sales Department.
- Support department managers in delivering effective operations, wage budget control rostering, and recorded training.
- Responsible for implementation of hotel budgets in the absence of the Director
- Manage Food & Beverage and Conference & Banqueting facilities
- Senior Management/Head of Department or similar experience in a hotel environment.
- Experience in marketing strategy development and implementation.
- Strong understanding of finance.
- Proven track record of strong leadership skills.