Hotel General Manager
Kilkenny, Full Time
My client, a fabulous 4* Resort Hotel, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hotel General Manager, The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in a Senior Management role in a large 4* or 5* luxury property with a busy F&B and C&B business. They are seeking a financially aware professional who will lead their team from the front, demonstrating their strong work ethic to deliver standards and results.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a large 4* or 5* Hotel or Resort
- The ability to manage department heads and experience in managing busy hotel
- Sound knowledge and passion for food & beverage
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen with a total understanding of budgeting, forecasting, profit and loss and wage control
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Leading Hotel Standards of Service
- Have a passion for Hospitality and guest care.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of performance and exceed targets.
- Ability to work under pressure with High energy and enthusiasm.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in the corporate, leisure, family, wedding and conference business with an excellent knowledge of revenue management along with good commercial knowledge of the region. (Preferred)
The General Manager will have responsibility for the P&L and the entire operation of the hotel including Operations, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources & Training, Spa, Leisure, and Health & Safety.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organisational skills
- Commercially astute
- Business Development
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Hotel Management experience in Ireland or the UK
This role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to progress within a thriving organisation.