Hotel Deputy General Manager
Dublin, Full Time
We are actively recruiting for a Hotel Deputy General Manager coming from a busy 4* F&B property. **Must have Irish experience**
Reporting to & supporting the General Manager, the Deputy General Manager will lead the day to day operations for all areas of the hotel as well as motivating and leading all staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic support to the General Manager for all hotel operations.
- Directly lead the head of departments.
- Ensure that all staff are consistently motivated and engaged to deliver excellence in service.
- Lead the development and continuous learning of the hotel staff.
- Ensure the best level of customer care within the property.
- Support the profitability and cost management of the hotel.
- 3-4 years’ experience as Deputy or Operations Manager role in a large hotel.
- Standards Driven; particularly in Food & Beverage.
- Strong desire to progress and develop your career in hotels.
- People leadership and motivation experience.
- Proven ability in developing talented employees.
- Strong communicator; and comfortable in contributing to the overall hotel strategy.
- Ability to develop and build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.