Hotel Deputy General Manager
Kildare, Full Time
We are currently recruiting an experienced Deputy General Manager taking responsibility for overall hotel Operations to join a 4* Hotel in Kildare. The role will require the effective and efficient management of all Food and Beverage Outlets, Conference and Events business, Front of House, Rooms Division etc. leading the team on HOD’s and coordinating all day to day activities in the Hotel.
· Experience in managing busy Food and Beverage operations, C&B team, strong Rooms business etc
· Candidates need experience managing Hotel catering for large Weddings, Conferences, meetings
· Develop and influence standards and service protocols in all areas
· Must display effective leadership and team management abilities
· Reliable, committed, motivated and above all professional person
· A positive attitude, a “can do” approach, an approachable style, results driven
· Duty Management experience in 4* Hotel in Ireland.
· Manage daily operations and coordinating all areas of the hotel
· Lead and guide the team as required during service / shift / weekly planning etc
· Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene prevail throughout the Hotel and grounds
· Ensuring all shift, Cash. Health/Safety, opening/closing procedures including Covid19 guidelines are maintained
· Provide leadership and facilitate a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all
Hotel Management Food and Beverage Meeting and Events Training and Development Policies and procedures Standards and Service Team Leadership